- Applicant: full name, address and nationality;
- Inventor: full name, address and nationality;
- Title of the claimed design;
- Class of the claimed design (if available);
- Priority data: filing number, date and country (if priority is claimed).
Photos/drawings illustrating the design in different views (front, rear, left, right, top, bottom and perspective) and other supporting views such as cross-sectional or partly enlarged views (if available);
- English description of the claimed design;
- Power of Attorney (notarization is required);
- Certified copy of priority documents (in case of claiming priority under the Paris Convention);
- Notarized Deed of Assignment (if the applicant is not concurrently the designer).
In accordance with the legal regulations on industrial design in Laos, the following advice for possible reference:
- Time from the filing to granting date is around 6 – 12 months;
- The validity term of a Design Patent is around 5 years and renewable for two consecutive periods.