With strict requirements of the set of photos/drawings for filing design applications in Vietnam, particularly, the photos and drawings must be clear and distinct, all of the same colour, and not mixing the products bearing the industrial design to be protected with any other products, and all photos and drawings shall present the industrial design to the same scale, each member of our industrial design team must be able to use graphic design software so that we can adjust the original photos/drawings from clients into the standard form required by NOIP.
Our services in this area include:
- Evaluate the possibility of registration and use of Industrial design;
- Search for information on the registration and use of Industrial design;
- File application and proceed with the legal procedures on the registration of Industrial design;
- Advise and proceed with the legal procedures on the recordal of assignment of Industrial design application;
- Advise and proceed with the legal procedures on the recordal of amendment of Industrial design application such as: name and address of the applicant;
- Advise and proceed with the legal procedures on the amendment of the Industrial design Certificate on the basis of transfering of ownership, merging companies; recordal of change of name and address of the Certificate holder;
- Advise on the tenewal of validity of the exclusive Industrial design Certificate.
- License and Assignment;
- Opposition against proceedings;
- Appeal; cancellation; Invalidation;
- Portfolios management;
- Provision information relating to industrial design in Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia and Myanmar.
In case you require more information or assitance on industrial design in Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia and Myanmar, please do not hesitate to contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org