1. A patentee, who complies with the provisions contained in chapter 13, is entitled to the patent rights contained in this chapter during the term of the patent.
2. Without prejudice to the provisions contained in section 54, the patentee:
(a) as an exclusive right:
(1) Shall be entitled to prevent or prohibit, in accordance with this Law, another person from manufacturing, using, offering for sale, selling or importing his patented product without his approval.
(2) Shall be entitled to prevent or prohibit, in accordance with this Law, another person from using his patented production process or carrying out the acts contained in item (1) of subsection (a) for a product which is manufactured using said production process without his approval.
(b) Shall be entitled to pursue civil action against those who infringe upon patent rights.
(c) May transfer his patent rights or grant licenses to any other person, in accordance with the provisions contained in Chapters 15 and 16.
3. An employer shall obtain a non-exclusive license for an invention, which the employee is entitled to apply for a patent under subsection (d) of section 17.
4. Patent rights shall not apply to the following:
(a) Non-commercial or individual use of a patented invention;
(b) Making an invention for the purpose of experiments or research;
(c) Use of patent-related instruments, tools or implements on aircraft, land vehicles or vessels, which have entered into the territory of the Union from abroad temporarily or accidentally due to an unexpected event;
(d) Use or preparation for such use, in good faith, of a patented invention by any person before the patent application date or before the requested date for right of priority;
(e) , with regards to sales, offers to sale or import, trading of patented products already in the market by the patentee or with his approval;
(f) with regards to the manufacture, use, construction, sale or importation of any product, making, constructing, using, selling or importing patented inventions solely for use in absolute connection with compiling and submitting required information under any law of the Union or any other country;
(g) Compounding medication in pharmacies for an individual according to the prescription given by a registered medical or dental practitioner.
5. In case more than one person owns a patent and there is no agreement in any way among them:
(a) A patentee is equally entitled to patent rights, which have not been apportioned yet.
(b) A patentee may transfer or grant licenses for his patent rights, which have not been apportioned yet, to any other person.
(c) A patentee is entitled to pursue civil action, without the approval of any other joint patentee, against an infringer of patent rights.
(d) An individual or a legally formed organization, who is a legal successor of a patentee’s patent rights, is entitled to rights contained in subsections (a), (b) and (c).