With the Motto: “Each translation is a proof that affirms our talent and enthusiasm”, HAVIP Intellectual Property Co., Ltd provides with translation of technical documents, specifically:
Criteria for document translation:
– Being accurate about style, technical language and specialized terminology;
– Being unified terms throughout the translated text;
– Being consistent with culture and customs of the native language;
– Returning the translated documents on time with the best quality and reasonable price due to a professional translation team;
– Securing translation documents for clients at the highest level.
– Translation documents sent to HAVIP will be evaluated and analyzed the nature, difficulty, technical requirements and careful style by experts;
– Documents, then, are assigned to specialized specialists to handle specialized terms, text style and translation methods, etc…
– Next, organize discussions and edit terms in groups to achieve the highest accuracy; proceed to make term base before official translation;
– The specialized specialist in charge of the work will conduct translation, use and refer to professional translation tools to ensure high accuracy and consistency for translated documents;
– At the end of the process, the team in charge of the work will conduct an appraisal and proofreading for the translation before submitting to the director for certification, signing and then returning to the client. Any adjustment and correction request (if any) of the client will then be carried out quickly, accurately and most favorably to the client.
Translation field: English, Vietnamese and French documents related to
– Technology Science, construction engineering, civil works, national works, projects with foreign countries…
– Economy, society, commerce, finance, tourism, advertising, etc.
– Laws, notaries, contracts, bidding documents, dispatches, reports, presentations, catalogs, etc.
– Chemistry – biology, agriculture – forestry – fisheries, geology etc….
– Information technology, informatics, electricity – electronics, telecommunications, etc.
– Managing websites, books, movie subtitles, etc.