Barcode is created to serve the operation on management and purchasing products of enterprises. Barcode includes not only information of products, goods, services of enterprises but only file documents of enterprises which are encrypted to show the original, status of products.
There are many kinds of barcode in over the world:
Types of GS1 includes:
– Global location number (GLN);
– Global trade item number (GTIN);
– Serial Shipping Container Code (SSCC);
– Global individual asset identification and Global returnable asset identification (GRAI & GIAI);
– Global service relation number (GSRN);
– GDTI and other specified codes;
Types of barcode to show kinds of GS1:
–EAN 8, EAN 13, ITF 14;
-Each kind of barcodes is designed to apply to each kind of objects so they cannot be united.