- Applicant: full name, address and nationality;
- Inventor: full name, address and nationality;
- Priority data: filing number, date and country (if applicable);
- International filing data: filing and publishing number (if applicable).
- English specification(including title, description part, claims, abstract and drawings, if any);
- Power of Attorney (notarization is required);
- Notarized Deed of Assignment (if the applicant is not concurrently the inventor);
- Certified copy of priority documents (as to applications claiming the priority of an earlier application under the Paris Convention).
In accordance with the legal regulations on patent in Laos, the following advice for possible reference:
- Time from the filing to granting date is 50 months (as for Patent) and 12 months (as for Petty Patent);
The validity term of a Patent is 20 years and of a Petty Patent is 10 years from the filing date.